Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 17

Yesterday was Day 16 and while I didn't post, I definitely did workout. I was also more mindful of my portions and what exactly I was eating by implementing a few tricks.

We (Husband and I) were watching some infomercial thing on Sunday with Zonya Foco and she made a lot of sense. One thing that stuck out in my mind was her trick for cutting sugar cravings. She said to try this:

Eat one piece of fruit ever 4 hours with a glass of water. This should dramatically reduce your sugar cravings. And to dismiss the nonsense about fruits being sugary...especially since I had been eating actual sugar laden products. Fruit could only be better. Plus I don't like anyone or any diet that villainizes fruit.

It definitely seemed to help! Plus I packed a lunch from leftovers of last nights dinner. All and all it was a stellar health day (except that handful of M&M's). I capped this off with a nighttime workout with Husband in our buildings gym. We both got a good sweat worked up and walked out of there feeling good. I've now woken up the the biggest weight loss I've experienced thus far!

Now-- to keep it going today!

No comments:

Post a Comment