Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 17 cont...

I must give a shout out to Patti Stanger for keeping me on the stationary bike for 45 minutes tonight. I really wanted to cut out at 30 minutes but I had to find out how the dates ended!
















Good news:
  • My fruit experiment continues and I've been enjoying it (2 kiwis, 1 clementine, fresh squeezed juice of 1 grapefruit and 2 oranges).
  • I took a walk at lunch with a co-worker.
  • Cable TV enabled me to withstand 45 minutes on stationary bike.

Bad news:
  • While on that walk, I "discovered" a Tim Horton's and next thing I knew, I was buying a chocolate glazed doughnut.
Well, at least my good news outweighs the bad right? The picture above is from the produce box that we get every Tuesday from the organic co-op. It's called Urban Organic and it's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment